Sorry. We do not accept direct bank transfers at this time.
Please send the check to the following address:
1187 Corporate Lake Dr, St Louis, MO 63132
(Please mention in the check for which cause you wish to donate).
Our Community Recreation Program provides a variety of activities available most weekends, twelve months of the year.
The activities selected are designed to provide children with physical and intellectual disabilities opportunities to experience all of the wonderful “children’s activities” available in the St. Louis area, i.e., the Zoo, baseball games, Magic House, Science Center, parks, and many other activities that allow them to become part of the St. Louis community, to be outdoors, and to add fun and friendship to their lives.
The activities are divided up into three programs:
- Stars for children between the ages of 6-13 in St. Louis City and St. Louis County
- Young Adults for children between the ages of 14-21 (if still in school)
- St. Charles County youth between the ages of 6-18 (up to 21 if still in school)
Each program will conduct three activities a month and participants will have the opportunity to attend two of the three activities per month. A monthly newsletter is sent to the parents with details on the activities.
The Client Meter: Program Quality Survey
Welcome to the “Client METER.” The Client METER is a satisfaction survey formulated for the participants and families served through LifeBridge Partnership. We appreciate your feedback so that we may continue to monitor and improve the programs we offer.
The responses received from this survey assist LifeBridge in two main ways:
- Maintain excellence in programming.
- Ensure continuity of funding from outside sources which helps to keep your cost to participate low.
Please take time to answer the survey by Friday, December 2.
Contact the Youth Coordinator