Join us for an evening of fun at Trivia Night. Show off your skill and passion of useless knowledge as your table competes for first place. Our Trivia Night has sold out each year and we expect the same in 2020.
Eighth Annual Trivia Night
Narrative Real Estate: powered by Keller Williams Realty West
- Royale Orleans Banquet Hall
- Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Live music from 6 to 6:55 p.m.
- Round 1 begins at 7 p.m.
- Silent Auction closes at approximately 8:45 p.m.
- Round 10 concludes and prizes awarded at approximately 9:45 p.m.
- Includes admission and open bar: $30
- Paid after Jan. 3: $35
- Seating for ten and open bar: $300
- Paid after Jan. 3: $350
VIP Table – Limited number of tables available
- Seating for ten, open bar, prime table location, pretzel nuggets from Pretzel Boys, dessert tray for the table, and waiter service: $400
- Paid after Jan. 3: $450
Open bar includes soda, beer, wine, and mixed drinks. No outside alcohol is permitted at the Royale Orleans. Guests are encouraged to bring their own snacks/food.
A total of 45 tables are available at Trivia Night. We have sold out each of our previous seven years so register and pay early if you plan to attend.
Contact Patrick Martchink at LifeBridge if you have questions about Trivia Night. Office number is 314-989-1188 or by email at email@example.com
Grand Sponsor – one – $2,500 – includes one VIP table, name on all ten rounds of questions, name in program, name on website, signage at Trivia Night, and verbal recognition during Trivia Night. SOLD
Trivia Pro – multiple – $2,000 – name in program, name on multiple rounds of questions, name on website, and signage at Trivia Night.
Trivia Master – multiple – $1,250 – name in program, name on multiple rounds of questions, name on website, signage at Trivia Night and verbal recognition during Trivia Night.
Trivia Specialist – multiple – $750 includes name in program, name on multiple rounds, and signage at Trivia Night.
Trivia Buff – multiple – $500 – name in program, name on multiple rounds of questions, and signage at Trivia Night.
Round Sponsor – multiple – $100 for each round – includes name on round questions, answer sheet, announced at beginning of round and recognition in program.
Food to Order – New in 2020
Pizzas, toasted ravioli, and hot wings from Guido’s Pizzeria is available at Trivia Night. All orders must be received by 9:00 pm on Tuesday, January 28. Your food items will be delivered to your table during Round 1. The option to order food is closed.
10 rounds with 10 questions in each round.
- Eight rounds of general topics
- One visual round category
- One audio category
Mulligans are available for purchase. A maximum of five mulligans may be purchased.
- Only one mulligan per round.
- 1 mulligan: $5
- 5 mulligans: $20
Multiple 50/50 drawings will be held throughout the evening.
- 6 tickets – $5
Lotto Raffle – New in 2020
Multiple Missouri Scratch-off ticket boards will be raffle throughout the evening.
- 6 tickets – $5
Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the evening program. Three winning raffle tickets will be drawn at the end of the trivia. The winners will select one of three prizes: Two tickets to a Cards game; Cooler of liquor – soda, beer, wine, spirits, and snacks; Lotto Scratch-off Tree.
- 1 ticket – $10
- 3 tickets – $20
A silent auction will be conducted during the Trivia Night. The silent auction opens at 6:00 p.m. and will close at the beginning of Round 8. Some of the items included in the silent auction are:
- Blues Tickets
- Cardinals Tickets
- An Irish Basket
- Golf Bag and Golf Balls
- Home Brew Kit
- Blues Jersey
- Outside the Lines Gift Certificate
- Google Home Mini
- St. Louis FC Jersey
- Tickets to the St. Louis Symphony
- Tickets to the Sheldon Concert Hall
- Tickets to the Missouri Botanical Garden
- Wine and Candle Basket
- VIP Tour for ten of the Historic Schlafly Tap Room Brewery
- Passes to the Magic House
- Tickets to the Playhouse at Westport Plaza
- Tickets to Stages
- Robert Thomas autographed hockey puck
- Membership to the St. Louis Zoo
- Home Tech Basket
- All About Cars Basket
- Jack Daniels Basket
- Bottles of Scotch Whisky
- Vera Bradley Basket
- VIP Tour of Schlafly Brewing Company
- Passes to the Escape Room
- Civil Life Basket
- Club Fitness Membership
- PBR Basket from Ball Park Village
- Membership to Row House
- Urban Chestnut Beer and Gift Card
- Billikens Basketball Basket
- St. Louis Blues Basket
- Passes to Helium Comedy Club
- Companion Baking Basket
- Knappogue Clock and Bottle of Irish Whiskey
- Coors Light Mirror, Cups, and Beer
- Lorenzen Candles
- Sister’s Tea House and Gift Shop
- Additional items will be to this list prior to the Trivia Night.
Live Irish music will be played during the gathering time from 6:00 pm to 6:50 pm. The band is from McGurk’s Irish Pub and Garden.
About Royale Orleans
St. Louis’ destination for jubilation for more than 30 years. Noted for our southern hospitality, we’re your accommodation for any celebration. Weddings, receptions, banquets, reunions, anniversaries and parties – Royale Orleans is the place to be. We have hosted over 10,000 wedding receptions, several wedding ceremonies, countless banquets, and numerous fundraisers.
From our inception, our mission was to create an affordable, lively and friendly atmosphere for all to enjoy – our idea was well received.
Use the PayPal buttons to reserve your spot or to be a sponsor for Trivia Night. Below are three PayPal buttons – Individual Players, VIP Players, and Sponsorships.