A culinary event benefiting LifeBridge Partnership. Enjoy an evening with friends as you listen to music, sample wines and bourbons, and snack on delicious appetizers, chocolates, and desserts.
Friday, November 2, 2018
7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Tickets and sponsorships for Tastings can be purchased online through our website. Please use the PayPal buttons at the bottom of this page.
The cost of an individual ticket is $90 prior to Tastings and $110 at the door.
- Presenting Sponsor – $3,000.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 10
- Platinum Label Sponsor – $1,500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 8
- Golf Label Sponsor – $1,000.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 6
- Wine Sponsor – $500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
- Gourmet Sponsor – $500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
- Spirits Sponsor – $500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
- Dessert Sponsor – $500 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
Depending on level of sponsorship additional items are provided – gifts, signage, website recognition, verbal recognition, etc. Contact Patrick Martchink for information – firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-989-1188.
Fine wines and appetizers presented by the Moulin chefs. Enjoy select scotches, bourbons, Irish whiskeys, and craft beers for every palate.
Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the evening program.
- $50 per ticket
- Only 50 tickets will be sold
Winners will select one of three prizes:
- A week stay in a Murrells Inlet condo
- Lotto Scratch-off Tree
- Cooler of spirits
A silent auction will be conducted for a variety of great items:
- German Basket
- Irish Basket
- Bottles of Wine
- Bottles of Scotch
- Wine and Cheese Basket
- Autographed Blues Jersey
- Mediterranean Basket
- Asian Basket
- Cigar Basket
- Stray Dog Theatre Tickets
- The Repertory Theatre Tickets
- Cardinals Basket
- Soap Basket
- Candle, Wine, and Chocolate Basket
- St. Louis Symphony Tickets
- Maplewood Basket
- Bud Select Fire Pit
- Golf Bag and Dozen Balls
Additional items will be added to the list prior to Tastings.
The Moulin is an award winning event space located at 2017 Chouteau Avenue, St. Louis, 63103. Click here for more info about the Moulin.
Registration and Payment
Please use the PayPal buttons below to purchase individual tickets or sponsorships for Tastings.