A culinary event benefiting LifeBridge Partnership. Enjoy an evening with friends as you listen to live music, sample wines and bourbons, and snack on delicious appetizers, chocolates, and desserts.
Friday, November 8, 2019
7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Tickets and sponsorships for Tastings can be purchased online through our website. Please use the PayPal buttons at the bottom of this page.
The cost of an individual ticket is $100 prior to Tastings and $120 at the door.
- Presenting Sponsor – $3,000.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 10
- Platinum Label Sponsor – $1,500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 8
- Golf Label Sponsor – $1,000.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 6
- Wine Sponsor – $500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
- Gourmet Sponsor – $500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
- Spirits Sponsor – $500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
- Dessert Sponsor – $500 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
Depending on level of sponsorship additional items are provided – gifts, signage, website recognition, verbal recognition, etc. Contact Patrick Martchink for information – email@example.com or 314-989-1188.
Send a Child to Camp
During the evening an auction will be conducted to raise funds to support LifeBridge Camps. Your gift will help to provide an exciting week of activities for a child with physical or intellectual disabilities at our camps. Children attending the camp are between the ages of six and twenty-one and have disabilities that include, but are not limited to, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, autism, and epilepsy. Our campers are from St. Louis City, St. Louis County, and St. Charles County and 60% of the kids live below the poverty level.
- $1,000 sponsors a child to attend a week of camp.
- $500 covers the cost of facility rental for one day of camp such as Webster Park Community Center in St. Charles or Center St. Louis.
- $250 sponsors the specialty programs such as The Reptile Man, The St. Louis Kite Club, or the Bounce House.
- $125 helps defray the transportation cost for a child to attend camp.
Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the evening program.
- $50 per ticket
- Only 50 tickets will be sold
A silent auction will be conducted for a variety of great items:
- Taste of Maplewood Basket
- BBQ Basket
- Taste of St. Louis Basket
- Irish Basket
- 4 Hands Basket
- Bottles of Wine
- Bottles of Scotch
- It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere Basket
- Cigar Basket
- Blues Jersey
- Cardinals Basket
- Three Hours of DJ Certificate
- Blues Tickets
- Cards Tickets
- Private Dinner to Ten at Das Bevo
Additional items will be added to the list prior to Tastings.
Das Bevo is a world-famous landmark in south St. Louis located at 4749 Gravois Avenue, St. Louis, 63116. Click here for more info about Das Bevo.
Registration and Payment
Please use the PayPal buttons below to purchase individual tickets or sponsorships for Tastings.