A culinary event benefiting LifeBridge Partnership. Enjoy an evening with friends as you listen to live music by All4Nothin, sample wines and bourbons, and snack on delicious appetizers, chocolates, and desserts.
Friday, June 9, 2017
7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Individual tickets for Tastings can be purchased online through our website. A PayPal button is located at the bottom of this page.
The cost of an individual ticket is $90 prior to Tastings and $110 at the door.
- Presenting Sponsor – $3,000.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 10
- Platinum Label Sponsor – $1,500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 8
- Golf Label Sponsor – $1,000.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 6
- Wine Sponsor – $500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
- Gourmet Sponsor – $500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
- Spirits Sponsor – $500.00 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
- Dessert Sponsor – $500 – Tickets and reserved seating for 2
Depending on level of sponsorship additional items are provided – gifts, signage, website recognition, verbal recognition, etc. Contact Patrick Martchink for information – firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-989-1188.
Fine wines and appetizers presented by Catering St. Louis. Enjoy select scotches, bourbons, Irish whiskeys, and craft beers for every palate. Open bar.
Raffle tickets will be sold throughout the evening program.
- $50 per ticket
- Only 50 tickets will be sold
Winners will select one of three prizes:
- Four night stay at a Disney resort condo.
- Four tickets to a Cardinals baseball game.
- Lotto Scratch-off Tree.
A silent auction will be conducted for a variety of great items:
- Mexican Cuban Basket
- German Basket
- Irish Basket
- Caribbean Basket
- Bottles of Wine
- Bottles of Scotch
- Wine and Hautly Cheese Basket
- Thomas Kinkade print
- Cardinals tickets
- Blues tickets and Basket
- Tickets to the Rep
- Tickets to STAGES St. Louis
- Tea Basket
- Soup and Salad Basket
- Whitey Herzog autographed baseball
- Cardinals Basket
- Chocolate and Wine Basket
- Forest Park Forever Basket
- Magic House Basket
- Candles and Wine Basket
- Breakfast Basket
- Honey Basket
- Tastings and Tour of Civil Life Brewery
- Tour of Schlafly Brewing Company
- Tickets to the St. Louis Symphony
- Tickets to Stray Dog Theatre
- Tickets to Missouri Botanical Garden
Additional items will be added to the list prior to Tastings.
Be Entertained by All4Nothin
All4Nothin is a group of seasoned musicians who have been having fun playing live music together for more than 10 years. There are six of us in the band so we have a nice full sound, no matter what music we play. We play a mix of classic/current rock & roll and add a touch of blues and southern country. We can also do Sinatra for those special dance occasions. We have played for weddings, wineries, private events, and at numerous local restaurants/bars.
This country French inspired event space in midtown was formerly the home of the renowned King Louie’s restaurant. St Louisans familiar with this space will remember and reminisce over the incredible Tiger’s Eye Oak bar in the reception room, as well as the beautifully landscaped patio overlooking the western St. Louis skyline. Other amenities include French doors overlooking the patio, high ceilings, brick fireplace, hardwood floors throughout, exposed brick walls, a patio awning for inclement weather, outdoor wood-burning pizza oven and bar, as well as a brightly lit and secure parking lot. City Cottage is located at 38oo Chouteau Avenue.