Join LifeBridge for an evening of fun at its Fifth Annual Putt Putt Tournament conducted by the Young Professional Board. Due to Tower Tee closing in early July this will be one of their last big events. Food, beer, putt putt golf, music, and raffles are all part of the evening.
- Individual Golfer – $35 – includes 18 holes of putt putt golf, food, and beverages
- Foursome – $140 – includes all of the above for four players
- Hole Sponsor – $75 – includes signage at the tournament and recognition in program
- 19th Hole Sponsor – $500 – Contact Chief Development Officer
- Putt Putt Pro Sponsor – $750 – Contact Chief Development Officer
- Grand Sponsor – $1,500 – Contact Chief Development Officer
Chief Development Officer is Patrick Martchink – email@example.com
Food and Beverage
Food includes BBQ hamburgers, brats, and hot dogs with chips. Beverages include beer, cider, soda, and water. No outside beverages may be brought onto the grounds of the Tower Tee Golf Complex.
- 5:45 p.m. Check-in begins
- 6:00 p.m. Music starts
- 6:15 p.m. Shotgun Start #1
- 8:00 p.m. Shotgun Start #2
- 9:30 p.m. Raffles and Awards
- 10:00 p.m. Music concludes
Due to the number of foursomes we will have two shotgun starting times.
If you have a preference on the starting time please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Raffle tickets will be available throughout the tournament. Tickets will be sold one for $5 or five for $20. Raffle winners will choose one of the following prizes:
- Lotto Board – lotto board is loaded with Missouri Scratch Off Tickets
- Tickets to a Cardinals game
- Party Cooler
Tower Tee Golf Complex
Tower Tee is located at 6727 Heege Road in Affton. The complex consists of a putt putt course, a driving range, putting green, an 18 hole par 3 golf course, and batting cages.